Vibra Shake Dust Collector VS-550 with Dust Drawer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Can't Find The Right Size - CALL (833) 487-8387
All Ducts are made to order. Most standard parts can ship within 48 hours. Non-standard orders should ship within 2 weeks.
Our shipping charges and methods are determined by the type of product ordered, dimension, weight, handling charges and destination. UPS/Fedex (under 70lbs) shipments will take between 4-6 business days to be delivered after processing from the time your order leaves our warehouses. LTL shipments (over 70bs) can take from 7 business days to be delivered.
Note: A regulation for truck drivers is that they are not required to give assistance unloading. Please be prepared for this, as you are responsible for unloading the items.
If needed, a lift gate service is often available at an additional cost.
International Sales must be approved and paid in full prior to shipment. Please contact us for options.
Call Customer Service at (833) 487-8387.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
A refund may be arranged excluding freight charges upon inspection.
Returned merchandise must be shipped in freight prepaid, unused, and in resalable condition, and may be subject up to a 25% restocking fee.
All returned products must reference a Returns Authorization Number (RA)
Items are not returnable after 30 Days from day of shipment.
NOT ALL ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE!
Special order items are non-returnable.
Products labeled discontinued or closeout are non-returnable.
Items must be in new resalable condition.
Call Customer Service at (833) 487-8387 to process your return.
A self-cleaning collector for intermittent applications where high collection efficiency is essential, such as reclaiming precious metals.
- Two-stage cartridge for high-efficiency filtration on both coarse and fine dusts
- Compact, self-contained collector design allows placement flexibility and saves floor space.
- Preassembled for easy, low-cost installation —no need for compressed air.
- Selection of inlet size and location for installation flexibility.
- Recirculates filtered air saving heating and cooling costs.
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity.
- Reduces plant maintenance costs.
- Dust Drawer
- 4” ID Inlet
- 1 HP, 230/460/60/3 VAC, Motor (Please Specify Voltage)
- Prewired Cleaning Control
- NEMA 12 Magnetic Motor Starter Control w/ Start-Stop in Cover