Dust Suppression Hopper - Material Loading Spout
With the DSH (Dust Suppression Hopper) you will have a clear vision of your load capacity!
Dust Suppression Hopper Reduces Total Dust By 98%!
The DSH is a Material Loading Spout that can help you dramatically reduce the dust created by your process. The Dust Suppression Hopper is installed under a feed point where it can be suspended above the target and kept at the operating level. A small degree of natural agitation as the hopper is filled hM\elps exclude air from the material being transferred.
At the point of loading, or transferal, the DSH System concentrates the discharge of dry goods as a solid column through free air into any target repository including trucks, rail cars, storage containers, bags, or stockpiles.
Previously, trucks taking on a load literally disappeared in the dust cloud. Uncomplicated to install and easy to operate, the DSH System will reduce hazards and health risks, dust, and wastage.
Models are robust and easy to operate and maintain. By reducing product shrinkage, you can sell more of your product.
CONSTRUCTION OF HOPPER
- - Polyethylene rotational molded hoppers to cover most applications.
- - Corten, Hardoz, and 304 Stainless Steel hoppers for warm or abrasive products.
- - 316 Stainless steel hoppers for food grade and corrosive situations.
BENEFITS OF DUST SUPPRESSION HOPPER
- - The standard model uses no utilities.
- - No internal moving parts.
- - Reduce maintenance and cleaning costs.
- - Relocate or turn off dust extraction.
- - Reduce the loss of fugitive fines.
- - Reduce storage expenses.
- - Faster, cleaner truck and rail car loading.
- - Reduce product shrinkage.
- - Load stockpiles cleanly.
- - Improve your employee health and safety.
- - Care for your environmental community.
- - Enables operation closer to urban areas.
- - Improve air quality.
- - Improve visibility while loading.
GRAINS & STOCK FOODS
MINERALS & QUARRY PRODUCTS
Grain Flow Regulator for Dust Emission Control: Download Whitepaper PDF
If your site does not fit our standard products, we will endeavor to engineer a solution that works for your application.
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Client Case Studies
The hoppers limit dust fallout and improve visibility, allowing for fast transfer of fertiliser through the air in a perfect pour.
Since using the hoppers, loading can be continuous without interruptions to the loading schedule. The dust control system design concentrates the fertiliser as a tight, solid column, transferring fertiliser through the air into any target repository including trucks, rail cars, storage containers, bags or stockpiles. The system makes a difference to the bottom line too. The loading plant doesn’t need dust extraction and there’s minimal or no product loss during transfer, reducing waste and the need for dust collection systems and cleaning services.